We are a full service immigration and nationality law firm and can help you with any of your immigration matters. Following is a list of the most common matters that we deal with. It does not contain every possibility, so if your case doesn't seem to fit any of these categories give us a call (312.644.8000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what can be done.
- Appeals of CIS decisions
- Inquiries into pending matters
- IRCA and I-9 Compliance for U.S. employers
- Diversity Visa program ("Green Card Lottery")
- Consular Representation
- Consultation on immigration aspects of criminal defense
- B: visitors visa for business (B-1) or pleasure or medical treatment (B-2)
- E: "Treaty Trader" and "Treaty Investor" visas
- F, M: full-time students
- H-1B: professional workers
- J, Q: exchange visitors
- K: fiancee
- L: intracompany transfers
- O: extraordinary ability workers
- P: artists, athletes, and entertainers
- R: religious workers
Permanent Residency ("Green Card")
Copyright ©2000, 2001 Gostynska Frakt, Ltd., Agata Gostynska Frakt and Alex Frakt. All rights reserved.
Read our disclaimer before relying on information found here.